Media Horizons is currently seeking a Marketing Analyst responsible forecasting, reporting, and coordination of Direct Response marketing efforts. The Marketing Analyst will develop & execute reports that clearly convey information as well as discover trends that fuel growth.
At Media Horizons, our business requires good quality data as a solid foundation for strong business decisions. This role requires the knowledge, passion and capability to mine complex datasets. We are looking for a candidate with the appropriate mix of technical skills and creativity that fuel great marketing campaigns.
- Campaign-Level Reporting
- Weekly Dashboard for a major B2C client that compiles campaign reports with emphasis on digital media of Display, Facebook, eMail and Paid Search
- Generate Attribution and Path to Conversion reporting
- Assist Analytics Director with deriving insights from data
- Other/Ad Hoc campaign reports
- High-Level Results Reporting
- Monthly Marketing Report
- Quarterly Reporting
- Production/Execution Email and Direct Mail
- Develop eMail campaigns using MailChimp
- Review data transfers/outputs for Direct Mail media
- Ensure that eMail and Direct Mail campaigns remain on schedule
- Support Digital Ad Operations
- Assist with development of digital tagging and tracking operations
- Creation of data reports within the DoubleClick, Google Analytics and Omniture environments
- 2 years of experience in Direct Marketing (agency or client-side):
- Generation of Digital media results.
- Reporting media results in a multi-channel media environment: Digital, Direct Mail, Print, DRTV, and CRM
- Producing data reports ranging from campaign to business-level, including test analyses
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Word.
- Access and/or SQL experience.
- DoubleClick/Omniture/Google Analytics/MailChimp experience a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.